Our salon team is working diligently to provide you a safe experience while in our salons. The safety, sanitization, and wellness of our guests and our team continues to be our number-one priority.
If after reading our safety protocols, you still feel anxious to return—some locations offer a private service room. All the below steps are followed, but it’s just you and your stylist. Please ask if available when booking your appointment.
HERE’S WHAT WE DO EVERY DAY:
- Before re-opening, each salon team member was COVID-certified by Barbacide.
- All staff will be wearing a face covering and/or face shield while in the salon/spa during your service.
- Salon team members must pass a wellness check each day before they arrive to the salon.
- Before their first guest, each stylist conducts a complete sanitization of their station, chair, tools, and shampoo area. This is repeated after every guest. The same holds true for our spa staff.
- Technicians wash their hands before, during, and after each service.
- Restrooms, common areas, door handles, and all hard surfaces are wiped down hourly throughout the day.
- Our front desk checkout area is wiped down upon departure of each guest.
- We are not using our changing room in the salon for now, but each guest will be provided a clean cape at the beginning of their service.
- Our salon looks a little different. We have suspended our beverage service, removed all magazines, and have spaced out our waiting area chairs to six feet apart for our salon guests’ comfort.
- Hello’s and goodbye’s are all touchless—we miss your hugs!
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Arrive to your appointment on time.
- We encourage you to come to your appointment alone. Your friends and family can always spend your appointment time shopping in our stores. Our waiting area is socially distanced at six feet for our guests’ comfort—seating is limited to salon guests only.
- We encourage all guests to wear a face covering at all times while in the salon. If you don’t have one – we will gladly provide.
- To minimize time at the front desk we ask that you pre-book your next appointment with your stylist during your service.
- Need to cancel? We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice so we can accommodate our wait list.